An exciting opportunity has arisen with our client, a pharmaceutical company in Waterford for a Facilities HVAC Engineer. The incumbent will be responsible for leading/co-ordinating HVAC installation and qualification activities for a pharmaceutical company for the construction of a manufacturing facility
- Generation/review/execution/approval of qualification documentation from URS through to IOPQ.
- Installation and qualification activities supporting a manufacturing/pharma process.
- Site based role with opportunity to work from home when not required physically on site.
- Contractor supervision, project management, coordination of qualification activities with external vendors, reporting on project status.
- Responsibility for the Cleanrooms scope and associated HVAC qualifications, reports into a Senior Engineer.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum degree in an engineering discipline.
- 5 years or more experience within a highly regulated GMP environment.
- Experience of facility construction and HVAC qualification would be a distinct advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.