Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Waterford and is looking for and Energy and Sustainability Lead who will be accountable for delivering the site energy program and C02 reduction program with the aim to be carbon neutral by 2025.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to deliver the plan and also leverage external agencies and consultants to ensure best practices are adopted.
- Ensure the Sustainability is considered at approval of capital projects.
- Using a change management framework influence and change the mindset of site personnel to ensure that Energy and sustainability and built in and established as part of day to day activities.
- Deliver on-site Kaizen activities to support site goals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree qualified in relevant field such Electrical or Environmental Engineering.
- Experience of leading site impacting programs.
- Proved track record for delivering on commitments and driving performance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.