An EHS Lead is required to join our team for an expansion project within a biopharmaceutical company in Dublin.
- Manage contractors and personnel on an expansion project.
- Ensure that the project maintains compliant with Environmental, Health & Safety legislative and corporate requirements, that appropriate programmes are implemented and that the company is adequately prepared for audits.
- Support the implementation of EHS management systems, policies, objectives and procedures.
- Maintain a system of risk assessment for both office and site activities.
- Carry out risk assessments and ensure that identified control measures are implemented to minimise risks.
- Maintain EHS statistics and records and report to the client on a regular basis.
- Assist in developing and coordinating emergency procedure and processes.
- Coordinate, support and facilitate appropriate safety and functional meetings
- Assist with incident investigations if required.
- Liaise with client EHS, management teams and vendors.
- Conduct site inspections and audits as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum third-level qualification in Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental discipline.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in related industry in a similar role.
- Experience in Construction.
- Understanding of and experience in ISO management systems implementation including, ISO 45001 and 14001.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.