A Downstream Operations Administrator is required for a biopharmaceutical in North Dublin. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the Downstream Operations Department in the management of the overall department and support of the downstream operations functions through various administrative duties. This is mainly a site role, with 4 days per week working on site.
- Placing purchase orders and coordination/payment of associated invoices.
- Management of purchase orders and associated activities related to budgets and expense reporting.
- Understands and applies regulatory / compliance requirements to their role together with remaining current on upcoming regulatory and compliance changes.
- Responds to non-standard requests from customer needs.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact own priorities and allocation of time to meet deadlines.
- Use standard systems including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and various company and industry specific software such as document tracking, work order entry/tracking, procurement, manufacturing entry/reporting, etc.
- Lead daily tier meetings, and coordinate departmental updates and meetings.
- Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring appointments for department managers.
- Monitoring of department training due dates in Learning Management System (LMS) and supporting system/training requests.
- Coordination of Training curricula and manage and maintain area curricula builds.
- Communicate L&D topics and updates at area weekly tiers/meetings.
- Managing learning plan matrices updates when new learning identified (confirming impacted job roles and assignment).
Attend weekly L&D business partner meetings and monthly point of contact site meeting.
- Share L&D information / updates with colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience:
- NFQ Level 6 or Higher in Business or Science discipline.
- Knowledge of EU/US quality related pharmaceutical regulations.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- High level of technical aptitude & motivation.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and attention to detail.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant Quality and GMP Compliance Guidelines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.