Our client is a pharmaceutical company in Tipperary seeking a Design Process Engineer to support site Capital and Expense projects. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company in the South East of Ireland.
- Development of a Design Team with responsibilities to assist Project Engineers in the execution of mechanical, utility and process projects.
- Interaction with key stakeholders on site to site to develop the problem statement and propose design solutions.
- Preparing design specifications, data sheets and design basis documents.
- Ensure works are installed in accordance with project specifications and change control procedures.
- Ensure on-time delivery of design work, with a focus on right first time.
- Provide input into equipment selection.
- Ensure there is a safety culture in the design process to allow safe construction and operability.
- Adaptable and continuously look to improve processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- BEng Level 8 in Process Engineering or relevant experience in similar roles.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working in either Process Design Role or equivalent design role.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification and has proven experience in this area.
- Experience in Oil and Gas or Pharmaceutical Industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of working in ATEX environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.