Website Ref: TPM03847
Tandem Project Management is seeking a CSA Engineer to join its team. The successful candidate will lead and support on projects and be responsible for the CSA Design packages for concept, basis of design, tender and IFC phases.
- Prepare project brief and User Requirement Specifications.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of all CSA Design packages for concept, basis of design, tender and IFC including calculations, REVIT models, AutoCAD drawings, data sheets, specifications, scopes of work, tender enquiries.
- Civil/ Structural design.
- Prepare applications for Fire Certificates, DAC and Planning Applications.
- Liaise with the local authority as required.
- Coordinate design packages between the company, sub consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Answer contractor and vendor technical queries.
- Approve vendor and contractor submittal approvals.
- Walk down tender enquiries with contractors, issue clarifications and attend bid clarification meetings.
- Liaise with, and manage external architectural partners during project execution.
- Site audits/inspections.
- Answer construction stage RFIs and Technical Submittals.
- Participate in the preparation of cost estimates in conjunction with other disciplines.
- Maintain a project action list with owners and completion dates.
- Maintain a project issue list with mitigations, owners and completion dates.
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients and foster strong relationships with new clients.
- Participate in and contribute to Design Safety Reviews.
- Prepare project specific CSA design risk assessments.
- Obtain and sign off on temporary and permanent works design certificates.
- Contribute to the preparation of Safety Files, collating as built information for submission to clients.
- Ensure all CSA design is executed to the most recent revisions of applicable design codes and standards.
- Ensure that all relevant legislation associated with CSA design is adhered to.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum degree in relevant Civil /Structural or Architectural discipline.
- We are ideally seeking applications from candidates who have medium to significant experience (5-10 years) in construction on projects, preferably in life sciences or other similar industries.
- Excellent communication and general management skills required.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of industry QA standards, procedures, and processes.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.