Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Dublin is looking for a CRM Compliance Specialist. The ideal candidate will specialize in developing EUMEA CRM and systems to meet General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines.
- Building and developing GDPR Compliant framework for the CRM tool.
- Provide training and assistance to all EUMEA Users to maintain compliant and accurate use.
- Regularly audit data and activity of users to ensure compliant process is adhered to.
- Develop and lead roll out of training materials.
- Investigate additional CRM functionality (Call Logging / Account Activity) and ascertain whether they can be used compliantly to improve User experience.
- Gather and collate feedback from EU Users, use this to optimize CRM journey.
- Act as point of contact for Legal and Compliance.
- Engage with Global Commercial Operations colleagues to assess optimization opportunities.
- Work closely with EUMEA Business Intelligence team to develop reports on CRM data for EU Commercial.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years in a similar role; commercial / data housing / CRM environment.
- Strong experience using CRM tools, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Strong English language skills (reading and written).
- Strong computer literacy is essential, particularly across all Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience working in Bio-Technology / Pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
- Additional language skills would be highly beneficial.
- International business experience or willingness to engage with international teams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.