A C&Q Engineer is required for a pharmaceutical company in South Tipperary. The successful candidate will manage a team of C&Q Engineers the project lifecycle on site.
- Manage team of C&Q Engineers on high profile client site throughout the project lifecycle.
- Identify the appropriate Commissioning and Qualification strategy to apply on specific project and define the list of activities required.
- Review and follow-up technical documentation from the early design phase in order to ensure alignment with GMP and CQV requirements.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues with assistance from engineers and/or suppliers.
- Ensure site project execution is undertaken in compliance with company guideline, department procedures and safety standards.
- Be familiar with the Mechanical Completion procedure and Construction scope of work (Walkdown, system acceptance, punch list and follow up).
- Schedule preparation and progress review.
- Organize and review daily activities of other CQV Engineers assigned to the project.
- Project management principles to coordinate CQV activities and reporting to Company and Clients PM.
- Contractors and Vendors management and coordination.
- Final Handover reports to the Client users.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Degree.
- 5+ years’ similar experience.
- Delta-V experience is desirable, running EM’s and CMs.
- API experience required.
- Strong trouble shooting experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.