An Electrical Lead is required for our client, a global pharmaceutical company in Dublin on a new API facility. The successful candidate will be a key member of our client’s project technical team. The Control and Electrical SME will work closely with Engineering Design Contractor, their sub-contractors and equipment vendors to ensure successful project delivery by providing technical direction and leadership to ensure appropriate specification and design. They will also provide technical support to the receiving organisation to ensure that specified performance criteria are met during start-up and early operation.
- Work with Design Contractor to develop the design, translating our client’s technical requirements into Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering deliverables.
- Define, agree, and document required client (Global Engineering, Quality and SHE) standards, including operational best practice and Customer’s performance expectations into Technical requirements for Design Contractor.
- Work closely with Design Contractor to develop the design, translating our client’s Customer needs into Engineering requirements.
- By ensuring Project Technical Requirements Specification for all systems specifying performance requirements & applicable Standards.
- Contribute to the technical assessment of critical equipment suppliers/contractors and provide selection recommendations.
- Carry out periodic design assurance reviews to ensure ongoing technical alignment and identification of value engineering opportunities.
- Produce regular Design Assurance Reports within their area of responsibility.
- Attend and contribute to SHE risk assessment activities to ensure alignment with our client’s SHE requirements and ensure appropriate mitigations are included in the design.
- Ensure User Requirement Specification (URSs) are produced and are complete (GMP, GEP and SHE requirements), technically correct and appropriate for C&Q execution.
- Technical guidance and coaching to Work Package Owner teams within their areas of responsibility.
- Ensure specific technical solutions are consistent with our client’s Customer, cost and schedule requirements.
- Provide technical support to system Commissioning and Qualification activities.
- Review and approve FATs, SATs, DQ, IQ and OQ protocols for GMP and critical GEP systems (as required).
- Attend relevant pre-FATs, FATs, & SATs to assure completeness and correctness of equipment packages.
- Provide tactical advice and direction to resolve technical difficulties during Detailed Design and C&Q execution.
- Provide technical approval for critical packages to commence commissioning and then commence qualification activities.
- Provide technical support for the Take-Over, Process Qualification and Establishment batch production, as defined in Hyper Care strategy.
- Support lessons learnt for technical work packages and Technical management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum degree in Electrical, Chemical or similar discipline.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience working on large pharmaceutical projects from design phase.
- Previous experience working on an API facility is a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience of successful delivery.
- Ability to manage a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.