Our client is a biopharmaceutical company based in South Dublin, is looking for a Commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) Lead for a portfolio of Capital Projects. Lead a team of C&Q engineers to ensure the C&Q activities associated with a portfolio of capital projects are completed safely, as per schedule and in compliance with GMP and Quality Requirements.
- Coordinates and supervises all C&Q activities.
- Approves C&Q planning documents detailing overall strategy for the project.
- Develops and approves the master list of C&Q test documents and activities.
- Reviews and approves all C&Q summary reports.
- Ensures the C&Q schedule is developed and maintained.
- Ensures all C&Q Engineers who perform C&Q activities have relevant training assigned.
- Pre‐Approval and Post approval of C&Q test documents.
- Manages Daily C&Q coordination meetings.
- Responsible for Overall Tracking and Reporting of C&Q status and risks/issues.
- Ensures Start-up of equipment/utilities is completed in a safe and coordinated manner.
- Assist in the development of User Requirement Specifications (URS’s) and Quality Risk Assessment for Equipment and Automated Systems (QRAES).
Qualifications & Experience:
- 6+ years experience in Engineering or Commissioning and Qualification Management.
- Technical qualification at third level or equivalent in Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience managing Commissioning and Qualification for Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology projects.
- Experience of sterile / biotech equipment within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of safety, GMP and environmental regulatory requirements.
- Strong understanding of a risk‐based approach to commissioning and qualification within the biotechnology industry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.