Website Ref: TPM03950
A Clean Utilities Support Engineer is required for a biotech company in Carlow.
- Provide technical expertise within Engineering group to deliver the maintenance program for side wide utilities systems and its associated infrastructure.
- Assist with capital project delivery and vendor service contracts
- Demonstrating energy and enthusiasm, the engineer, will be a role model for operational excellence, and will contribute to the organisation’s overall capability to thrive and grow.
- Participate in equipment walkdowns for new projects to ensure compliance with standards.
- Ensure Compliance is maintained across equipment – Ensuring changes are captured as per the change control procedure. Support compliance engineer where required.
- Review maintenance & project technical information including “Turn Over Documentation” correctives, work orders and safety assessments to ensure documentation is accurate.
- Drive the on boarding on new equipment and ensure maintenance plans are updated as per manufactures recommendations.
- Updating of system descriptions & work routine as required for new project equipment /systems.
- Delivery of in-house utilities improvement projects with maintenance contractor & system vendors.
- Attend both project & maintenance meetings as required.
- Resolve issues and escalate risks in a timely fashion to the relevant on-site stakeholders.
- Comply with the current Manufacturing Division, Quality and EHS Management System requirements, as relevant to the project and commercial operations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma or Degree qualification or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in utilities systems, equipment integration, and technical experience delivering utilities maintenance and projects.
- Understanding of Clean Utilities systems from a Compliance and operational standpoint.
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements that apply to clean utilities – Change control Process and its application. Knowledge of regulatory/code requirements to Irish, European and International Codes, Standards and Practices.
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required.
- Demonstrated site operations project experience, from capital project to continuous support to manufacturing operations.
- A career history in pharma/medical devices/food industry (ideally working with support utilities) and familiarity with a highly regulated environment.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.