Our client, a biopharmaceutical company locate in Tipperary, is currently looking for a Chemist to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the review and management of process analysis data to identify potential opportunities for process improvement, development or support. The incumbent will also be providing technical support for manufacture and turnaround of supply and commercialisation products in the manufacturing facilities.
- Provide problem solving and assist with troubleshooting when required.
- Making real time technical assessments and determining the path forward when deviations occur and documenting the investigation.
- Change management to introduce identified opportunities and Generation of documentation to manage process validation.
- Apply fundamental scientific principles and business knowledge to develop and execute on small improvement/ maintenance projects e.g. Process Changes for basic source change.
- Defining efficient cleaning processes and documenting the cleaning validation requirements for relevant processes.
- Support project assignments as required for example, Kaizen assignments. Effectively utilises LSS tools to resolve process issues.
- Independently prepares and completes assigned documentation and reports required to support plant operations, tech transfer and regulatory filings.
- Authors brief milestone reports to facilitate knowledge management.
- Gives internal presentations and talks.
- Seeks guidance from support groups, department experts, where appropriate.
- Able to interpret, understand and apply data provided by support groups.
- Provides technical input (data and interpretation) for plant preparations; integrates observations.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business.
Qualifications & Experience:
- PhD in Organic Chemistry or similar scientific discipline, with or without experience.
- Strong Chemistry knowledge.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.