Our client a global healthcare company based in Dublin is building an entirely new production facility for aseptic production. We are hiring for a Consultant with a strong technical background within Industrial Utility systems, preferable within a fill finish facility.
- Management of tasks within Industrial Utility package, as boilers, cooling and hot water systems, cooling towers, distribution system and in collaboration with the Industrial utility program team secure deliverables according to local aseptic standards and authority requirements within design and implementation of equipment.
- Cooperation with our client’s engineering partner and Industrial Utility vendor.
- Participate in global workshops and supplier supervision, as well as support in connection with FAT, SAT, and commissioning.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Academic degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Science, or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the area design, maintenance, Industrial Utilities in a GMP environment is preferred.
- Familiar with validation lifcycle.
- Great communication skills with the ability to build relations with stakeholders.
- Cross cultural awareness and experience in working with international stakeholders.
- Travel activity must be assumed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.