A Biopharmaceutical company based in North Dublin requires a Bioprocess Material Associate. The successful candidate will support the team in receiving, sampling, dispensing, material supply and shipping of drug substance at their warehouse and dispensing facility.
- Responsible for Warehouse and/or Dispensing Activities, such as Incoming Goods Receipt, RM Sampling- including RAMAN RapID Spectroscopy testing where required, put-away, RM Dispensing in Grade C, pick for manufacturing, shipping Drug Substance, etc.
- Provide support to site for the on-site distribution of materials to key internal customers, i.e. manufacturing, labs, MS&T, etc.
- Extensive use of key warehouse/dispensary equipment, reach truck, VNA, motorized pallet trucks, Downflow Booth, Scales, Drum tippers, etc.
- Extensive use of COMET (SAP) system to track inventory, MES system within the dispensary operation and LIMS system for sampling operations.
- Initiate & promote continuous improvements and process improvement within the warehouse/dispensary operations area.
- Proactively seek opportunities for reduce cost and increase productivity, i.e. reduction in consumable spend, improved scheduling, trusted dispense opportunities, etc.
- Review and update the Warehouse and Dispensary procedures when required.
- Perform incoming goods receipting duties at our off site 3PL partners facilities when and where required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Level 6 qualification in a related discipline.
- 1 year experience in warehouse, dispensary, logistics, or manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross functional collaborative environment.
- Flexible and willing to learn and develop.
- Knowledge of and experience in applying Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Experienced and trained on reach truck, counterbalance truck, VNA truck and motorised pallet truck.
- Experience on use of equipment used in a RM sampling/dispensary operation, i.e. downflow booths, scales, fume hoods, drum movers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.