An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Senior Bioprocess Engineer. This position will be part of the Process Engineering and Automation Hub at our client’s new state of the Art single use Multiproduct Biotech facility in Dunboyne.
- Responsible for the use of process engineering systems and approaches for equipment design, specification and performance, generation of technical reports, process modelling, risk management and integration of process equipment systems.
- Acting as system owner and subject matter expert (SME) to support Tech Transfer, investigations and using risk management techniques to prioritize activities and initiatives.
- Ongoing optimization of process equipment and development of future breakthrough business solutions will be key focus areas.
- Work as part of a team of engineers who will be responsible for ownership and management of generation and change of the electronic batch records, identifying equipment, recipe and process improvements and managing and controlling changes in these areas.
- The Senior Bioprocess Engineer will lead significant projects and play a key role in the coaching and development of the Manufacturing Technical Operations Team.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelors Level 8 degree in a technical field (engineering or science) or equivalent.
- 5-8 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable with experience with automated systems (PAS, MES) highly desired.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate for resolution.
- Proven ability working cross functionally delivering technical solutions to manufacturing issues.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.