Website Ref: TPM03718
An Automation Project Lead is required for a biotech company in Carlow. The incumbent will responsible for Automation portfolio delivery to schedule in line with project needs. This candidate will be required to work closely with the site Automation teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors and partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc.).
- Participate in the recruitment of contractors.
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads.
- Ensure progress to schedule and budget.
- Develop and maintain clear project Report metrics as required.
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management.
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Functional Specification, Design Specification, Code Review, Test specification/test script.
- Work closely with the wider project teams and with the wider teams.
- Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators.
- Work closely with the Quality and Data intergrity functions and ensure all requirements are met for all deliverables.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Chair relevant meetings + ensure all meeting requirements are met (Agenda, Minutes etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong Technical understanding of a broad range of Automation systems.
- Record of successful project delivery.
- The successful candidate may sometimes be required to attend meetings at other sites, or off-site vendor locations.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, and Project Management tools.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Project Management Certification advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.