Our client is a global bio pharmaceutical company based in Waterford is looking for an Automation Engineer to join its team. Work with the Automation Team to provide Automation support for operations and project implementation.
- Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers.
- Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational areas, Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities.
- Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications.
- Provide high level Automation support to operations to ensure our automation systems are kept in a compliant manner.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or higher in Electronics Engineering, Computers Systems or similar.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
- Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage.
- Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems.
- Vision systems Antares / Systech (experience of Packaging Serialisation would be a distinct advantage for this role).
- Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent technical knowledge with good operational and/or project engineering experience i.e. all phases of the GAMP life cycle validation phases.
- Control system Change Control & Validation Protocol generation, review and execution.
- User interfaces and data transfer.
- OPC, MES and Pi systems.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.