An Automation Engineer is required for a biopharmaceutical company in Waterford. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company.
- Implement PLC code/system changes under site change control.
- Carry out root cause analysis, incident investigations and troubleshooting issues related to electrical, instrumentation and equipment control systems.
- Support /lead development of system lifecycle documents to meet cGMP requirements.
- Support and troubleshooting PLC and PC controlled manufacturing equipment while understanding impact of actions to Manufacturing &
- Facilities equipment.
- Provide support in areas of automation spares, obsolescence management, maintenance, training programs.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Relevant degree.
- 5 years hands on automation experience in a Pharma/Consumer health / Highly compliant industries.
- Strong Siemens knowledge covering S7 PLC, Win CC, IFIX, HMI.
- Knowledge of networking and databases.
- Relevant qualification and competent to work with electrical systems.
- Experience with other PLC.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.