A global biologics company in Waterford is looking for an Automation Engineer who will provide Automation support for operations and project implementation.
- Work with the Automation Team to provide Automation support for operations and project implementation.
- Provide technical support & guidance to Process, Maintenance & Facilities Engineers.
- Act as the Automation support contact with manufacturing operational area’s Fill Finish, Oral Dose, Packaging, Projects, Maintenance & Facilities.
- Identify, evaluate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement of the PLC / SCADA Automation Systems & applications.
- To provide high level Automation support to operations to ensure our automation systems are kept in a compliant manner.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical control systems operational and/or project engineering role.
- Experience of PLC systems Siemens Elau an advantage.
- Experience of SCADA systems Ifix / Wonderware Utility MS and EMS systems.
- Vision systems Antares / Systech (experience of Packaging Serialisation would be a distinct advantage for this role).
- Experience of Packaging and/or sterile vial filling an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent technical knowledge with good operational and/or project engineering experience i.e. all phases of the GAMP life cycle validation phases.
- Control system Change Control & Validation Protocol generation, review and execution.
- Excellent Communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.