An Automation Engineer is required for a biopharmaceutical company in Dunboyne. This candidate will be required to work closely with the site teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Ensure timely technical delivery of ICT systems as endorsed by leadership team to meet business objectives.
- Responsible for regular communication to project leadership & multi-functional team stakeholders.
- Supporting development of the ICT project execution plan, scope of work for the contract firms or specialists, and provide technical guidance during the execution of their work.
- Troubleshoot IT infrastructure, systems and applications issues to support operational startup activities.
- Liaise with local and global partners & vendors to ensure systems are ready for use on time.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- At least 5 years’ experience providing ICT information systems solutions.
- Project delivery and operations support experiences of ICT systems.
- Working knowledge of some or all the following ICT systems & infrastructure is essential; Cisco network switching & routing, copper & fibre optic cabling, Palo Alto firewalls, HP servers, VMware ESX, ThinManager, thin clients, label printers & audio visual systems.
- Experience with process control systems and environments would also be advantageous.
- Understanding of physical & logical network and infrastructure fundamentals and IT security concepts.
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.