Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Dublin, is looking for an Associate Director of Biologics Procurement & Strategic Sourcing. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing strategic projects and supporting our client site’s operating objectives, ensuring that procedures and process are securely established to support growth plans. The ideal candidate will have experience in the area of Biologics, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will need to lead with initiative and ambition.
- Strategic Sourcing, Sourcing Management Process (SMP) & Project execution.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Supply Risk Management & Mitigation Project execution.
- Supplier Performance Improvement.
- Identification & Management of Cost Reduction Initiatives.
- Supplier Diversity Development.
- Working Capital Improvement.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Strong project Management capabilities.
- New Product Introduction, End to End.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Management of relationships with external contacts to ensure successful engagement ensuring optimal performance.
- Responsible for leading and managing the measurement and review process associated with existing and future supplier relationships to ensure continuous improvement and delivery of expectations.
- Acts as change agent, demonstrating added value brought by the procurement function.
- Working as part of a Regional/Global team will mean that some aspects of this role may span across multiple sites.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, science, supply chain or procurement related area potentially to MBA or advanced degree level.
- Extensive professional expertise in procurement and project management within the biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment (>5 years).
- Experience working with senior leaders (3-5 years) in large-scale organizational change initiatives.
- Ideally, experience in the biologics manufacturing environment and a proven track record in project management and biologics operations scale-up experience.
- Competent in influencing sourcing decisions during early design phase of new product introductions with proven success in vaccines & biologics operations.
- Ability to develop and implement accelerated sourcing strategies to facilitate rapid and innovative project execution in a commercial environment.
- Competent provider of frontline procurement expertise & coaching to operational teams as first point of contact to influence future sourcing decisions.
- Knowledge and experience of single use technologies and complex biologics ingredients essential as it pertains to large molecules sterile manufacturing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.