Our client, a biopharmaceutical company, located in Dublin, is looking for an Accounts Receivable & Billing Analyst. The candidate will support their Global Accounts Receivables and Billing team and be responsible for completing Cash Application for all customer payments, using a mix of automated and manual processes, ensuring these are completed in a timely manner and to period close deadlines.
- Regular reviews of debtors with relevant stakeholders to agree follow up steps.
- Identify and escalate any issues that may impede payment, implement action plans which ensure timely collection of debts.
- Work with cross functional colleagues to resolve outstanding queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries in an efficient and timely manner.
- Period Close & AR Reporting Activities.
- Assist with timely Month End AR Ledger Close / Month End Close.
- Perform Weekly/Monthly Reconciliations such as Balance Sheet reconciliations, Sales reconciliations, and Intercompany reconciliations.
- Support the year-end financial statement audit process and the SOX audit process.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of billing data by performing review of invoices and weekly/monthly reconciliations.
- Support the processing of invoices and apply billing adjustments (credit/debit memos).
- Research and resolve billing issues/discrepancies, including resolving customer and internal queries.
- Set up and process discounts/rebates.
- Assist with accounting and finance functions as required.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, financial regulations and policies as well as revenue recognition rules.
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvements and innovative solutions so the team can operate in an efficient manner.
- Proactively identify, rectify and follow-up on errors and causes of errors while managing the quality and development of financial accounts, systems, and processes.
- Support project and continuous improvement tasks as required.
- Learn, understand, support, and align with all related finance controls and policies, including billing, credit, collections, and revenue recognition.
- Assist with ad-hoc OTC Global Operations activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree in Business, Finance or Accounting, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Oracle and/or SAP a plus.
- Proficiency in PC skills (particularly Word and Excel).
- Experience and knowledge of Accounts Receivable is preferred.
- Spanish language an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.