Our client, a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Cork, is looking for a Accounts Receivable Analyst (OTC) to provide value adding financial services in an efficient and effective model that supports the company’s growth and enables their business partners to deliver their strategic imperatives. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for the design and configuration of the Order to cash (OTC) processes and activities within SAP S4/HANA.
- Participate in the global design ensuring SAP standard OTC processes will be delivered to meet the requirements of our client’s day to day operational finance needs across OTC for the US region.
- Participate and support the design of the OTC function for GFS in our SAP S4/HANA roll out.
- Act as an SME for the OTC team ensuring the design and build meets the requirements of the organizational need.
- Partner with NA GFS manager to ensure all finance requirements and processes are captured as part of SAP design and build.
- Represent NA GFS team in cross functional discussions and reviews of business processes and solutions.
- Develop User Acceptance Test Plans for SAP S4/HANA in line with GFS activities.
- Ensure financial and SOX compliance requirements are captured as part of the design and build process of OTC for S4/HANA.
- Design and create business process documents and future workflows as part of the transition from legacy ERP to SAP S4/HANA.
- Comprehensive understanding of SAP MDG for governance of customer and pricing master data.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school degree and six years’ experience or Associate degree and five Years’ experience or Bachelor’s degree and four years’ experience or Masters’ degree and two years’ experience.
- 5 years of accounts receivable experience preferably in a multinational environment.
- Strong understanding of OTC finance processes.
- Experience in transformation with SAP.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, and Word).
- Experience with process development and process improvement.
- Experience in ERP implementation.
- Ability to work in a global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal & external business partners of all levels.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.