We are looking for an Accounts Assistant on a full-time, fixed term basis to join our team at our headquarters in Cork. The successful candidate will assist with the preparation of monthly accounts and other general accounting tasks.
- Assistance with Monthly accounts.
- Accounts payable: including analysing incoming invoices and employee expenses, processing these using Sage 50, checking and recommending for payment.
- Accounts receivable: including preparation, process and follow up of invoices.
- Processing and managing incoming purchase orders.
- Bank account reconciliation.
- Managing enquiries from clients, vendors, team members and Directors.
- Maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of multiple general ledgers including creating journal entries.
- Ensuring accurate, timely and consistent processing of accounts payable, accounts receivable and account reconciliations.
- Responding quickly to Director’s requests and compiling data as requested.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ideally an Accounts Technician or part qualified Accountant.
- Ideally 2+ years broad accounting experience.
- Sage 50 experience a distinct advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge and detail orientated.
- Ability to organise, schedule and execute tasks effectively.
- Team player.
- Energetic and driven.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Client focused with high customer service principles.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.