Our client, a biopharmaceutical company located in Tipperary, is looking for an Accounting to Reporting Senior Specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with the Global and Regional ATR teams to support transactional activities (e.g., cash & investments, intercompany, fixed asset, sales accounting, pension accounting), while ensuring compliance with all quality and control requirements.
- Leadership role in ensuring accurate and timely entity accounting across various financial entities in Ireland.
- Providing a link between the business and support.
- Identify and bring to resolution issues and drive a continuous improvement process mindset.
- Coordinate Internal and External audit visits covering SOX, GAAP/Group, Statutory and Business Integrity audits across in-scope entities.
- For the activities and entities in scope ensure that the control framework accurately reflects the control objectives and outcomes.
- Partner with ATR process owners to support and enable change efforts to drive continuous improvement.
- Support Finance Leadership with process improvement, policy development, and / or strategic initiatives (e.g., business systems, processes, and / or policies).
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent.
- Accounting qualification with ACA / ACCA / CIMA preferable.
- Experience in General Accounting, Statutory Reporting and Month End Close Processes.
- Experience working in Finance teams in the areas of accounting and controlling in a multinational/group environment.
- Experience working with large SAP accounting systems in a multinational environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.