An Accounting Manager is required for a biopharmaceutical company in West Dublin.
- Be a key member of the Controller team based in Dublin.
- Manage specified elements of the Inventory month end & quarter end reporting.
- Interact with and learn from both Global Operations and Finance teams.
- Develop core understanding of the company’s inventory management and product flows.
- Work closely with the Ireland team, Supply chain and Quality colleagues both locally and globally, determining the appropriate accounting treatments for changes in facts and circumstances.
- Preparing/reviewing inputs to Global Inventory month end & quarter end reporting including the preparation of financial analysis & commentary.
- Performing month end tasks on a timely and accurate basis.
- Assessing risks to inventory on a monthly and quarterly basis via liaison with Global Operations Manufacturing colleagues.
- Managing output of outsourced provider resources to ensure accurate and complete performance of month end and quarter end tasks.
- Reviewing monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and follow up & resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Controller team, Global Operations and FP&A, both locally and globally, determining the appropriate accounting treatments for changes in facts and circumstances for Inventory, while adhering to global deadlines.
- Operating within the required SOX controls framework, completing assigned control procedures, and supporting with specified SOX activities; actively support global & statutory audit processes.
- Managing process for clinical manufacturing, including interacting with relevant stakeholders, to ensure appropriate accounting.
- Supporting on new product integration across systems, accounting and reporting.
- Performing activities with a continuous improvement mindset, raising recommendations for improvement.
- Assisting with ad hoc financial analysis and queries.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA etc.).
- Minimum 3 years’ industry/post qualification experience.
- Understanding of US GAAP & IFRS accounting principles.
- Multinational pharmaceutical experience.
- High level of Microsoft Office Excel proficiency.
- Strong numeracy skills with focus on attention to detail.
- Manufacturing Accounting experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.