Website Ref: TPM04314
Tandem is looking for a 3D Revit designer/BIM Co-Ordinator to join our team to support 3D designs for Mechanical and Electrical systems for projects in the life sciences sector.
- Preparation of 3D mechanical / electrical design information in Autodesk Revit for Tender and Construction.
- Preparation of 2D mechanical / electrical design information in AutoCad for Tender and Construction.
- Implementation of the BIM work flows in accordance with PAS 1192-2 / ISO 19650.
- Coordinate design packages across disciplines, sub consultants, vendors and contractors.
- Take on the role of Project Information Manager for projects where required.
- Manage the CDE (common data environments, federate models) and chair and attend clash workshops
- Carry out site surveys.
- Model data input and extraction.
- Review and approve contractor submittals and technical queries.
- Administration of BIM Execution Plan and MIDP (master information deliver plan) where required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualification in Revit and/or Building Information Modelling.
- Working Experience or placement in Revit MEP, AutoCad and Navisworks a distinct advantage.
- Good understanding and experience of the BIM process.
- Experience with 3D pipework design, isometrics and familiarity with piping software packages an advantage.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.